Generally speaking, FM transmitter transmission distance and transmitter power, the height of transmitting antenna, the local transmission environment (geographical conditions) related to the general 50W the following transmitter radius within 10 kilometers, 3KW FM transmitter can cover to 60KM.
1, the wireless broadcast coverage radius should be depending on the local situation, the more open terrain, flat area launch distance, hilly and mountainous areas will be reduced emission distance.
2, the principle of selection of transmitter power: The distance from the launch center to the farthest, the intensity of the surrounding obstructions, whether the height of the antenna erected is the highest point around.
- What Is TV Transmitter
- Development Trend Of TV Transmitter
- 2017-2022 Global And China TV Transmitter Indus...
- What Exactly Is A Digital FM Transmitter? How T...
- What Are The Technical Advantages Of Digital FM...
- What Is FM Transmitter
- FM Transmitter Has Many Kinds Of Classification
- Application Of FM Transmitter
- The Reason That The Transmitter Must Be Added A...
- Analog FM Transmitter
- AGBE Corporate Philosophy&Corporate Wishes
- One Satisfied User For The Nano HD TX Is Globecam
- AGBE’s COFDM And The Nano HD TX Promises “excel...