The FM transmitter first modulated the audio signal and the high-frequency carrier into the FM wave, the high-frequency carrier frequency with the audio signal changes, and then the resulting high-frequency signal amplification, excitation, amplifier and a series of impedance matching, so that the signal output to the antenna, send out the device. High-frequency signal generation has frequency synthesis, PLL, and so on. The frequency range of commercial FM broadcasting in China is 88-108mhz, the campus is 76-87mhz and the western countries are 70-90mhz.
Generally speaking, FM transmitter transmission distance and transmitter power, the height of transmitting antenna, the local transmission environment (geographical conditions) related to the general 50W the following transmitter radius within 10 kilometers, 3KW FM transmitter can cover to 60KM.
Propagation Distance Description
1, the wireless broadcast coverage radius should be depending on the local situation, the more open terrain, flat area launch distance, hilly and mountainous areas will be reduced emission distance.
2, the principle of selection of transmitter power: The distance from the launch center to the farthest, the intensity of the surrounding obstructions, whether the height of the antenna erected is the highest point around.
Related Industry Knowledge
- FM Transmitter general transmission distance is...
- Radio FM broadcasting manufacturers talking abo...
- The transmitting power of FM transmitter cannot...
- Coverage distance of FM Transmitter
- Scheme of Intelligent Radio FM Broadcasting System
- Characteristics of FM Transmitter
- Classification of radio broadcasts
- Technical parameters of FM Transmitter
- Understanding of the principle of FM Transmitter
- Factors affecting transmitting distance of FM t...
- How to understand the FM transmitter?
- Wireless transmitters for cameras are becoming
- Available bonded wireless technology as the “ul...