Bonded wireless technology is being harnessed by an wireless transmission provider, Dejero, which sees available bonded wireless technology as the “ultimate in convenience and efficiency.” Dejero has developed solutions with the ability to intelligently manage or bond available wireless connections.
Brain Cram, CEO of Dejero, maintains that complementing and extending traditional electronic newsgathering (ENG) capabilities, such as microwave and satellite vehicles to solutions like its Dejero LIVE + Platform, provides “tremendous benefits” to broadcasters. “These highly portable and easy-to-use solutions enable news organizations to acquire primary and supplemental live video feeds from the field faster, easier and at a greatly reduced cost,” he says.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- FM Transmitter general transmission distance is...
- Radio FM broadcasting manufacturers talking abo...
- The transmitting power of FM transmitter cannot...
- Coverage distance of FM Transmitter
- FM Transmitter Description
- Scheme of Intelligent Radio FM Broadcasting System
- Characteristics of FM Transmitter
- Classification of radio broadcasts
- Technical parameters of FM Transmitter
- Understanding of the principle of FM Transmitter