The transmitting power of FM transmitter cannot be calculated accurately, because the FM transmitter is a Class C amplifier, its efficiency can not be determined, so it is not good to use the consumption of power to calculate, because this will cause its numerical accuracy is too low; At present, the simplest way is to use the power meter to measure the transmission power, the most accurate value.
Related Industry Knowledge
- FM Transmitter general transmission distance is...
- Radio FM broadcasting manufacturers talking abo...
- Coverage distance of FM Transmitter
- FM Transmitter Description
- Scheme of Intelligent Radio FM Broadcasting System
- Characteristics of FM Transmitter
- Classification of radio broadcasts
- Technical parameters of FM Transmitter
- Understanding of the principle of FM Transmitter
- Factors affecting transmitting distance of FM t...
- How to understand the FM transmitter?
- Wireless transmitters for cameras are becoming